Seven African-American employees at Fox News will join in on a pending racial discrimination lawsuit against the controversial network, with newly revealed claims flying about colleagues being forced to arm wrestle one another, reports New York Magazine:
From New York Magazine:
Next week, according to sources, seven black Fox News employees plan to join a racial-discrimination suit filed last month by two colleagues. The original lawsuit alleged that Fox News’ longtime comptroller, Judy Slater [who was fired in February] subjected members of Fox’s payroll staff to racial insults for years…
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Lawyers representing the payroll employees are demanding that Fox’s accounting director, Tammy Efinger, also be removed from supervising an employee because she allegedly participated in Slater’s racist behavior…
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
The letter [from the employees’ lawyers to the network’s lawyers obtained by New York Magazine] also includes new allegations of racism in Fox News’ accounting department. According to the plaintiffs’ attorneys, Slater demanded that black female employees hold “arm wrestling matches’” with white female employees in her office, just down the hall from Ailes’s office on the second floor of Fox headquarters.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The 9 Biggest Scandals Of The Century
1. The Lewinsky ScandalSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Watergate ScandalSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. John Wayne Bobbitt and Lorena BobbittSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Penn State Child Sex Abuse ScandalSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. People of the State of California v. Orenthal James SimpsonSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Clarence Thomas ControversySource:Getty 6 of 9
7. People of the State of California vs. Conrad Robert MurraySource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Eliot Spitzer Prostitution ScandalSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Tiger Woods’ Infidelity ScandalSource:Getty 9 of 9
Report: Black Fox News Employees Forced To Arm Wrestle With White Female Colleagues was originally published on newsone.com