With all of the sadness permeating throughout the country right now, it’s nice to see people who are genuinely celebrating a happy moment amidst all the chaos.
That’s exactly what newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson are doing as they ride high from their wedding on July 6 and the … um, wedding night activities.
E! News reports the lovebirds are as giddy and happy as two newlyweds should be, and they also shared their wedding night details via social media.
The report states:You may see a newlywed couple, but many others see two people who are finally about to do the thing that they’ve been holding off for a while.
Aside from the lovey-dovey notes and constant admiration for each other, Russell Wilson and Ciara’s romance made headlines because they openly revealed that they decided to do things differently than most when it came to their relationship — they abstained from having sex until they made things official (aka put a ring on that finger).
Well, the two tied the knot yesterday in a lavish and gorgeous ceremony at Peckforton castle in England, so you know exactly what went down last night.
In fact, the pair joked about it today on Snapchat. While walking with her new hubby, the singer recorded herself saying, “So, baby, you know what we’re doing tonight,” and laughed (because duh, we all know). And he responded, “From what we did last night, I’m gonna do it multiple times.”
Check the cute Snapchat video of the two below:
These two are absolutely adorable together. Congratulations once again to Ciara and Russell on their marriage. We wish them a very “eventful” honeymoon!
SOURCE: E! News, Snapchat | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Check out more on Ciara and Russell here:
Update: Future Caught Lying On Ciara In Deposition?
A Page From Ciara’s Playbook: Celebs Who Waited To Have Sex
1. Tamera Mowry was a virgin until she married Adam Housley in 2011.Source: 1 of 10
2. Jordin Sparks vowed to wait until marriage to sex, but that all changed when she met Jason Derulo.Source: 2 of 10
3. Jessica Simpson was a virgin when she married Nick Lachey. The pair divorced in 2006 and both have kids of their own now.Source: 3 of 10
4. Khloe Kardashian often spoke about how Lamar Odom made her wait until they were married to have sex—lucky for her, their courtship was brief.Source: 4 of 10
5. Nick Cannon once revealed that he and Mariah Carey waited until they were married.Source: 5 of 10
6. The Jonas Brothers all took a vow of abstinence when they were teens. Now Kevin is married with a kid, and Nick admitted that growing up changed his mind on the matter. Joe Jonas has even claimed to have lost his virginity to Miley Cyrus.Source: 6 of 10
7. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake both claimed to be virgins back when they were dating. Years later, Justin admitted that it was for the public.Source: 7 of 10
8. Meagan Good and preacher DeVon Franklin abstained until marriage.Source: 8 of 10
9. Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima apparently waited to have sex before marrying basketball player Marko Jarić in 2009.Source: 9 of 10
10. Selena Gomez spoke openly about her vow of abstinence back in the day, but has often alluded to losing her virginity to Justin Bieber.Source: 10 of 10
Ciara & Russell Wilson Are All Smiles After Wedding Night was originally published on hellobeautiful.com