Can’t afford to go to a fancy spa? Why not pamper yourself at home by making your own bath salts. Here’s an inexpensive way to make your own bath salts:
Things you’ll need:
2 cups Epsom salts
1 cup Sea salt
6 drops eucalyptus oil
10 drops rosemary oil
15 drops peppermint oil
1) In a large bowl mix the salts first.
2) Add all other ingredients.
3) MIX VERY WELL!
4) You can use food coloring to make the salts colorful
5) Bag/Bottle mixture and let sit for 6 hrs.
6) Sprinkle into tub and take a nice long bath with lit candles
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Early Voting Locations And Times
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Join Praise 100.9 Mobile Text Club!