It’s about to get really cold in the Queen City!
It’s important to be mindful of a few safety tips as the cold weather quickly approaches.
Here are some tips to prepare for Charlotte’s freezing weather:
- Wear layers of loose, warm clothing to protect yourself from cold temperatures.
- Cover exposed skin to protect against frostbite and hypothermia.
- Wear waterproof boots, gloves, and a hat to keep your body heat in.
- Check the weather before going outdoors and plan accordingly.
- Bring a cell phone and/or whistle in case of an emergency.
- If you get lost, stay in one place and wait for help rather than trying to find your way in the winter conditions.
- Avoid walking on icy surfaces, as they can be slippery and dangerous.
- Make sure your vehicle has antifreeze and a full tank of gas in case of an emergency.
- If you have to be outside for a prolonged period of time, take regular breaks in warm places and stay hydrated.
- Check on elderly relatives and neighbors to make sure they are safe and warm in freezing temperatures.
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Early Voting Locations And Times
Bobbi Storm Almost Kicked Off Flight For Singing To Passengers
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
10 Principles To Win BIG #8 | Dr. Willie Jolley