If you are excited for the holiday weekend – you are not alone! AAA Carolinas estimates more than 593,000 Carolinians will travel on Memorial Day weekend, the highest number since 2005 and a five percent increase from 2017.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
As North Carolina’s average gas prices have risen 10 cents in the past two weeks, motorists can expect to pay the highest rates headed into the Memorial Day weekend since 2014, AAA Carolinas said Monday.
The state’s average gas price as of Monday was $2.76, six cents higher than it was a week ago, data from the nonprofit insurance organization shows. It is slightly lower than Asheville’s average rate of $2.79 and down from the current national average of $2.93, which has climbed 12 cents in the past two weeks.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
North Carolina’s average is the highest heading into Memorial Day weekend since it saw prices at $3.62 from May 22-26, 2014, AAA Carolinas said.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
CLICK Here to read more.
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Judge Bars Trumps Asylum Restriction
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment