Congrats are in order for Christian poet Ezekiel Azonwu and his wife Kiyanna Azonwu who are expecting another baby!
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Ezekial announced the news on Instagram by sharing beautiful photos of his current family of six accompanied by the story of how he and his queen were first devastated when they found out they’d be having a fifth child – a boy.
“Yes it’s true! We are welcoming another child into this world soon,” he wrote. “To be honest, when my wife and I first discovered the news, we both fell into a depression like slump. WE WERE DONE! Four children was more than enough for us. Due to schedule one of us weren’t able to “seal the deal” on time, and weeks before the potential appointment, BOOM! I had to come to my senses after about a week.”
After coming to terms with new life, Zek says that despite what the struggle of the new responsibility looked like, he realized it was a part of God’s plan.
“I reminded my wife there are things to mourn over, but a life is not one of them, so we ceased all negative talk surrounding this pregnancy and began to see how God had his hand on it all,” he continued. “We planned to keep it a secret until about 5 months, then it really just started feeling great to be able to limit when and what we allow the public to consume about us. So she’s due in a month! Granted this won’t be easy, but God will make it possible! ALL of our children are a blessing from God, and this final one will be no different!”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Check out the royal reveal photos and some of Ezekiel Azonwu’s poetic work below…
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How Terribly He Handled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- #NeverForget: Will Beyoncé Take Home All 9 Grammys This Time?
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- After Losing To Dinkins, Giuliani Conceded And Urged Support For New Mayor In Spirit Of ‘Democracy’
- North Carolina Dogs And Cats Showing Symptoms Of COVID-19
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
Christian Poet Ezekiel Azonwu & His Wife Are Expecting Their 5th Child! [PHOTOS] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com