Every woman dreams of the moment she stares down the aisle, looking into her husband-to-be’s adoring eyes, as he sheds one, endearing tear. Well Black bride Nix McFadden got that moment and more.
Her groom was brought to his knees as he prepped to say his vows, inconsolably bursting into tears. His sisters huddled around to hold him up as Nix looked on, herself, overcome with emotion.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
“Nix stood in front of me looking like a Black goddess,” groom Chris McFadden said of the now viral moment.
“How could I hold on tears before I made a lifetime commitment to this absolutely amazing woman … those tears were a soul cleanse and one of the best feelings I’ve ever felt in my life.”
Aww! Watch the moment below:
Nix stood in front of me looking like a Black goddess … How could I hold on tears before I made a lifetime commitment to this absolutely amazing woman … those tears were a soul cleanse and one of the best feelings I’ve ever felt in my life. I love you @nixkiip @blackloveexists #blacklove @blacklovepage
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Black love is undefeated:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrating Black Love
1. Solange and Alan FergusonSource:Solange Instagram 1 of 15
2. Ice Cube and KimberlySource:PR Photos 2 of 15
3. Niecy Nash and Jay TuckerSource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Tia and Corey Hardict4 of 15
5. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert5 of 15
6. David and Tamela Mann6 of 15
7. Laila Ali and Curtis ConwaySource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Morris Chestnut and his wife8 of 15
9. Shannon and Monica Brown9 of 15
10. Terry and Rebecca Crews10 of 15
11. Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha11 of 15
12. LeBron and Savannah James12 of 15
13. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin13 of 15
14. Devon Franklin and Meagan Good14 of 15
15. Bill & Camille Cosby15 of 15
WATCH: Groom Bursts Into Tears & Knees Buckle As He Says Vows To Fro Goddess Bride was originally published on hellobeautiful.com