OgilvyOne Athens has designed a Tweeting Bra–a bra that is laced in social media (pun intended) that tweets each time it is unclasped as part of a new campaign for Nestle Fitness, according to AdRants. Yes, this sounds absolutely weird, but it’s for a good cause–to promote Breast Cancer Awareness and the need for self-examinations. To us, it sounded like this bra was more of a chastity belt for your teenage daughter! Heehee!
This bra is a part of a two week campaign that has a dedicated website that includes tips for performing self-examinations and a Twitter account. While I don’t understand any of the foreign symbols on the Twitter account, I wonder what this over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder tweets when you unclasp it. Probably something like:
I know if I had one, mine would tweet several things like:
1. Thank you Jesus!
3. Just let me lay here.
4. Today was a struggle.
5. I hope it’s laundry day.
What would your bra tweet?
Check out the video below:
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery Of Powerful Women To Follow On Twitter!
15 Of The Most Powerful Women To Follow On Twitter
1. 15 Powerful Women To Follow On TwitterSource: 1 of 16
2. Erykah BaduSource: 2 of 16
3. Gayle KingSource: 3 of 16
4. OprahSource: 4 of 16
5. Michelle ObamaSource: 5 of 16
6. Christiane AmanpourSource: 6 of 16
7. Soledad O'BrienSource: 7 of 16
8. Chelsea ClintonSource: 8 of 16
9. Caterina FakeSource: 9 of 16
10. Zainab SalbiSource: 10 of 16
11. Robin RobertsSource: 11 of 16
12. Mary GroveSource: 12 of 16
13. Maya AngelouSource: 13 of 16
14. Gabby DouglasSource: 14 of 16
15. Donna BrazileSource: 15 of 16
16. Shonda RhimesSource: 16 of 16
There’s A Tweeting Bra To Support Breast Cancer, What Would Yours Tweet? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com