Romans 15:2-3 tells us, “Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. For even Christ did not please Himself…” Who is your closest neighbor? Your husband.
How can you edify (build, improve) your mate and thereby enhance his self-worth? By discovering–and doing–what pleases him.
- BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Eddie Long Steps Down!
- Video: Student Hangs Confederate Flag In Dorm
- Video: Shaquille O’Neal Dishes To Robin Roberts About Life After The NBA
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Decides (Again) File for Divorce!
- Anonymous Secret Santa: Businessman Hands Out $100 Bills In America’s Poorest City (VIDEO)
- Ray Jr’s Christmas Wish: Cleveland’s Own Ray Jr. Is Looking For Needy Families
- “Thou, Dear God”: A Collection of Prayers by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Salute To Seniors Digital Yearbook: Submit your photo to win a laptop!
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Jini Thornton Answers Your Quarantine Related Questions
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”