Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
According to Politico, The Justice Department praised President Donald Trump’s decision not to back a prison and sentencing reform bill that was crafted by top Republican leaders and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser.Trump met with Kushner, who has made prison reform a priority; Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley at the White House on Thursday to discuss the bill. The president declined to endorse the bill, citing the midterm elections, Axios reported.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- ‘We Do This ‘Till We Free Us’: Book About Prison Abolition Lands In The New York Times Top 10 List
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Beds for Kids celebrates 10 years meeting the needs of families
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 5: “Black Girl Magic” [LISTEN]
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
Donald Trump Pulls His Support of The Proposed Prison Reform Bill That Pastors Met About was originally published on praisedc.com