Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
According to Politico, The Justice Department praised President Donald Trump’s decision not to back a prison and sentencing reform bill that was crafted by top Republican leaders and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser.Trump met with Kushner, who has made prison reform a priority; Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley at the White House on Thursday to discuss the bill. The president declined to endorse the bill, citing the midterm elections, Axios reported.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Covid-19 and Pre-Existing Conditions: A Perfect Storm for African Americans
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Atrium Health’s Reopening Guidance For Communities Of Faith
Donald Trump Pulls His Support of The Proposed Prison Reform Bill That Pastors Met About was originally published on praisedc.com