Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
According to Politico, The Justice Department praised President Donald Trump’s decision not to back a prison and sentencing reform bill that was crafted by top Republican leaders and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser.Trump met with Kushner, who has made prison reform a priority; Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley at the White House on Thursday to discuss the bill. The president declined to endorse the bill, citing the midterm elections, Axios reported.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- THE 2019 “FAMILY IS GOLD” ALLSTATE FAMILY REUNION GETAWAY PROMOTION PRESENTED BY GOLD SERIES®
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Confessions Of A Side Chick Roundtable With Y’anna Crawley & Vernon O. Williams III
- Meet the Boss Ladies Behind the First Ever ComplexCon Chicago and ComplexCon Community Week
- Dwight Howard Says He Feel ‘Free’ After Rumors That He Was Gay
Donald Trump Pulls His Support of The Proposed Prison Reform Bill That Pastors Met About was originally published on praisedc.com