Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
According to Politico, The Justice Department praised President Donald Trump’s decision not to back a prison and sentencing reform bill that was crafted by top Republican leaders and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser.Trump met with Kushner, who has made prison reform a priority; Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley at the White House on Thursday to discuss the bill. The president declined to endorse the bill, citing the midterm elections, Axios reported.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Find That Rock! Did Someone Steal Toni Braxton’s Engagement Ring?
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Judge Bars Trumps Asylum Restriction
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
Donald Trump Pulls His Support of The Proposed Prison Reform Bill That Pastors Met About was originally published on praisedc.com