Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
According to Politico, The Justice Department praised President Donald Trump’s decision not to back a prison and sentencing reform bill that was crafted by top Republican leaders and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser.Trump met with Kushner, who has made prison reform a priority; Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley at the White House on Thursday to discuss the bill. The president declined to endorse the bill, citing the midterm elections, Axios reported.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Garner Father Shoots 14 Year Old Son By Accident And Is Charged In Shooting
- Loving Her Legacy : Toni Morrison
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Mitigating Crohns Disease with Essential Spices
- Dave Chappelle Hand Delivers Tickets To NC Couple Scammed On Craigslist
- 21 Savage In First Interview Since ICE Arrest: ‘It Was Definitely Targeted’
- UNC-CH Drops Honor Court Case Over Silent Sam Statue
- Loving Her Legacy : Gloria Mayfield Banks
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Your List Of Free Weekend Community Events
Donald Trump Pulls His Support of The Proposed Prison Reform Bill That Pastors Met About was originally published on praisedc.com