Erica Campbell dedicates her Faith Walking to Aretha Franklin. She mentioned that Aretha was a gospel, soul and pop artist that was able to sing different kinds of music. Erica believes Aretha gave courage to other artists that were told they shouldn’t sing different kinds of music.
Aretha was committed to music and shared it with the world. Erica also spoke about the time Aretha called her on the phone and how shocked she was. Aretha wanted to know about Mary Mary and so much more. Erica will forever hold that memory in her heart and will never forget what Aretha did for the music industry.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Finding loving homes and parents for Foster Care Children
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- John Gray And Why Christian Men Expect Their Wives To Be Mother 2.0
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com