The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin passed away and GRIFF loved her music. He talked to his mom who loved her music even more. GRIFF said the reason his mom loves her so much is because every in 1970, 1972 and another year he and his siblings were born.
He hinted at the fact that without Aretha him nor his siblings would be here. GRIFF thanked Aretha for all she did including making good music such as “Giving Him Something He Can Feel.” He couldn’t help but laugh after telling that story.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Finding loving homes and parents for Foster Care Children
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- John Gray And Why Christian Men Expect Their Wives To Be Mother 2.0
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com