Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- THE 2019 “FAMILY IS GOLD” ALLSTATE FAMILY REUNION GETAWAY PROMOTION PRESENTED BY GOLD SERIES®
- Confessions Of A Side Chick Roundtable With Y’anna Crawley & Vernon O. Williams III
- Meet the Boss Ladies Behind the First Ever ComplexCon Chicago and ComplexCon Community Week
- Dwight Howard Says He Feel ‘Free’ After Rumors That He Was Gay
- What’s Your Ethnicity?’: Kellyanne ‘Alternative Facts’ Conway Asks A Reporter When Questioned About Trump’s Racism
- Mya: ‘Girls Cruise’ Shows How We Handle Disagreements And Differences As Women
- ‘When They See Us,’ ‘Pose’ Among 2019 Emmy Nominees
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- 5 Things To Know About African American Museum Founder Sadie-Roberts Joseph