Erica Campbell talked about how love is not mean and this conversation she had with several women. All the ladies were single and they explained the things men should and shouldn’t do, but Erica didn’t agree. She mentioned that real love don’t work that way and that marriage is a commitment.
All relationships go through tough times and people need to stop being mean with love. Erica believes some people might have mean love because they try to guard and protect themselves. Erica expressed that you must be vulnerable and if you continue to be mean you might not have anyone to cuddle with in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Here’s How Your Rent Can Boost Your Credit
- ‘Old School Sunday Dinner’ Pop-Up in Mallard Creek
- Today is National Happiness Happens Day!
- Back-to-School: Discounts Every College Should Know About
- Meck Co. Still High for COVID-19: Here’s How to Order Free Home Tests
- Charlotte Shelters Still In Need of Help As Animal Intake Increases
- Mecklenburg County Monkeypox Vaccination Waitlist Over 2,100
Love Talking: Mean Love Don’t Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com