Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
TV One is set to premiere its latest original docu-series, WE’RE THE CAMPBELLS on Tuesday, June 19 at 8 p.m. ET/7C. The nine episode docu-series will give viewers an intimate glimpse into the lives of Gospel entertainment power couple Warryn and Erica Campbell, as they tackle the everyday struggles that come with balancing family and work, nurturing their marriage, building their individual careers, and fostering their faith; all while raising their three children Warryn, Zaya and teenager Krista. TV One will also feature the couple in its ongoing online series #BLACKLOVE and a digital exclusive after show …WITH WARRYN & ERICA.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- A Black Man Once Walked 2,000 Miles To Start A Town In New Mexico Called ‘Blackdom’
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- Deion Sanders Has IG Model Brittany Renner Speak To His College Players About The Dangers Of, Well, IG Models
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute