According to multiple reports, Bill Cosby has been found guilty on sexual assault charges. Charged in 2015, Cosby faced three counts of aggravated assault. His initial trial lead to a a mistrial after the jury was deadlocked.
In the years since, some 50 women have come forward with accusations of sexual malfeasance by Cosby dating as far back as 40 years.
The sentencing date for Bill Cosby has not yet been set.
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Seattle Karen Demands To See Black Man’s Lease After Falsely Accusing Him Of Burglary…Of His Own Home
- Seven Black Women Are Campaigning To Become The First Black Woman In The Minnesota Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Nominations Open for 2nd Annual Heart Of Charlotte Awards
- CATS Looking for Feedback on Where to Put New Light Rail Stop
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
Breaking! Bill Cosby Found Guilty Of All Sexual Assault Charges was originally published on rnbphilly.com