This weekend Erica Campbell had a lot to do and while picking out clothes for Easter realized she had a teenager. Krista is 13 years old and she got a little emotional while trying to figure out what she was going to wear. Her room was a little unorganized and it made Erica think about her future.
She then had to calm down for a moment because the enemy was trying steal her joy. Erica also mentioned that as a parent we must know that our kids won’t do everything we want them to. They are going to make mistakes and we can’t lose our minds over it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Joy Living: I Did It. I Started. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Joy Living: Get That Good Laugh Today [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Joy Living: Protect Your Joy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Declared ‘Florida Will Not Assist’ In Extraditing Donald Trump After Indictment
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
- Taco Boy to Open Restaurant in South End
- Need Easter Ideas for the Kids? Check These Out
- Mississippi Republicans’ Push To Make Jackson A ‘Police State’ Near Their Goal
- Charlotte SHOUT! Returns This Weekend
- Here’s When You Should List Your Home for Sale
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- New Bill Could Help NC Teachers with School Supplies.
Joy Living: I Have A Teenager [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
Gospel Star’s Ex-Wife Takes To Social Media To Call Husband Out
Gospel Music Legend Tyrone Porter Passes Away
‘I Said What I F****** Said’: Uju Anya Doubles Down On ‘Excruciating’ Queen Elizabeth II Comments