This weekend Erica Campbell had a lot to do and while picking out clothes for Easter realized she had a teenager. Krista is 13 years old and she got a little emotional while trying to figure out what she was going to wear. Her room was a little unorganized and it made Erica think about her future.
She then had to calm down for a moment because the enemy was trying steal her joy. Erica also mentioned that as a parent we must know that our kids won’t do everything we want them to. They are going to make mistakes and we can’t lose our minds over it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals Going A Year Without Sugar Has Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis: “I Can’t Even Believe It!”
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]