“I think this is the first platform that I’ve had an opportunity to be 100 percent transparent. When you’re on television and in this case on live feeds 24/7 people get a sense of who’s authentic and who’s not. You get to see the true essence of a person and that’s really what I wanted for America — the country to see,” she said.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
“Because most people just know me from the boardroom. And here they got to see me laugh, they got to see me hanging out with my fellow house guests, cooking, doing facials and nails with the girls.”
Omarosa went on to say that it was a dream to be involved in the show, because she was a huge fan.
“I knew that [viewers] would connect with me because one, I’m a huge Big Brother super fan. And I knew that they would appreciate that I love, love this show. But more importantly, I love the gameplay. And so fans of the show I knew would appreciate that I knew all the inner workings and that I was being true to the essence and spirit of Big Brother,” she said.
Omarosa gave a revealing interview to Stephen Colbert on Wednesday night.
As for her time on the show, in which she trashed people in Donald Trump’s administration, Omarosa said that every part of that was “genuine.”
So, what’s next for the reality TV superstar now that she’s no longer on lockdown inside the Big Brother house?
Omarosa is looking forward to spending time with her new husband, John Allen Newman.
“Right now only because I’ve been in the house for a month without sunshine and having no exposure to outside I’m looking to reconnect. Just really with my family,” she said. “I’m a newlywed. I was away from my husband for a month. And so I think I’m just going to spend as much time with my family and try to walk the beach and just enjoy life. Just normal life on the outside.”
The former WH aide served as Trump’s director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison before being fired December and was reportedly removed from the premises by Secret Service agents. While on “Celebrity Big Brother,” she said her experience working with the Trump administration was similar to slavin’ it up on a “plantation.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrities Hit The White House Correspondents Dinner
1. Scott Foley1 of 25
2. Shonda Rhimes2 of 25
3. Jada and Will3 of 25
4. President Obama4 of 25
5. Will Smith5 of 25
6. The Obamas6 of 25
7. Larry Wilmore7 of 25
8. Tracee Ellis Ross and her friend Monica with Bernie Sanders8 of 25
9. Sway and Will Smith9 of 25
10. Katie Lowes and Whoopi Goldberg10 of 25
11. NBA star John Wall and his mom11 of 25
12. Gayle King and her kids12 of 25
13. Lala and Carmelo Anthony13 of 25
14. Model Ashley Graham, her boyfriend and The Smiths14 of 25
15. Tamera Mowry Housley and The Obamas15 of 25
16. Sway and Jada Pinkett Smith16 of 25
17. DJ Khaled and Arianna Huffington17 of 25
18. Vivica Fox18 of 25
19. Regina King, Taylor Hackford and Helen Mirren19 of 25
20. John Wall and Rosario Dawson20 of 25
21. Priyana Chopra and The Obamas21 of 25
22. Nene Leakes and Omarosa22 of 25
23. Kerry Washington and VP Biden23 of 25
24. Tracee Ellis Ross24 of 25
25. Nene Leakes25 of 25
What’s Next For Omarosa After ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com