GRIFF decided to use his prayer time for a woman who wrote to him about her husband’s snoring. She says her husband’s nose-strips aren’t working anymore, so sleeping is really difficult with the sounds of his snores overtaking the room!
But GRIFF offers her up a bible verse about marriage that he says suggests she’s snoring, too. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Moms For Liberty Founder Is Wife Of Florida Republican Accused Of Rape, Claims Threesome Was Consensual
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Jonathan Majors On Trial: Opening Statements Finally Set In Domestic Violence Case Against Movie Star
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024