Fox’s Star is getting a few new co-stars!
According to Variety, Patti LaBelle and Brandy Norwood have signed on to Lee Daniels FOX musical drama. LaBelle will play Christine, the mother of Carlotta Brown (played by Queen Latifah), while Norwood will be Carlotta’s younger sister, Cassie.
Clearly, Brandy is over the moon about being cast.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
The two will appear in multiple episodes during the second half of the season, which will air in spring 2018.
We are definitely here for this!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Taraji P. Henson: Our Fav 'Round The Way Girl
1. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 6 of 6
#BlackGirlMagic: Brandy And Patti LaBelle Are Heading To ‘Star’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com