Democrats are waking up to an explosive insider story. Donna Brazile, who took over the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election, is talking about Hillary Clinton’s takeover of the DNC and airing some dirty laundry in the process.
Brazile writes in Politico that the DNC “had become dependent on her (Clinton) campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
This article appears five days before the release of Brazile’s book, “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In Honor Of President's Day, Here Are Photos That Will Make You Miss Barack Obama
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 8 of 14
9. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 9 of 14
10. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 10 of 14
11. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 11 of 14
12. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 12 of 14
13. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 13 of 14
14.14 of 14
Donna Brazile Airs Out Hillary Clinton and DNC’s Dirty Laundry was originally published on newsone.com