Democrats are waking up to an explosive insider story. Donna Brazile, who took over the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election, is talking about Hillary Clinton’s takeover of the DNC and airing some dirty laundry in the process.
Brazile writes in Politico that the DNC “had become dependent on her (Clinton) campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
This article appears five days before the release of Brazile’s book, “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Good 'Ol Days: Barack Obama Was Nominated For President By The DNC 11 Years Ago
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 8
8 of 8
"The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on."— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) February 18, 2019
-- President Barack Obama
Happy #PresidentsDay, Mr. President! We ❤️ you!@BarackObama pic.twitter.com/xhQEb4OG1U
Donna Brazile Airs Out Hillary Clinton and DNC’s Dirty Laundry was originally published on newsone.com