Kendu Isaacs, a man whom many say has no shame—tried to do just that to Mary J. Blige after her emotional BET Awards performance last night.
Isaacs and Blige, currently embroiled in a messy divorce, were married for more than 13 years, but that is definitely over, now, and Isaacs has reportedly asked for more than $110,000 a month in spousal support.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Blige stepped out in a stunning and body-hugging sequined outfit and opened with “Set Me Free,” saying, “you ain’t getting a dime” to which the audience responded with cheers. She then ended her set with “Love Yourself” with A$AP Rocky.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Isaac must have been watching because he took to Instagram to tell Blige that he “can’t even begin to understand why you are going on about this the way you have been. … You and and I really need to talk and stop all this negative nonsense.”
Some would say asking for that much money per month if—as Mary alleges—you were cheating.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
SOURCE: The Shade Room
Mary J. Blige Visits “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Mary J. Blige1 of 16
2. Da Brat & Mary J. Blige2 of 16
3. Mary J. Blige & Fan3 of 16
4. Mary J. Blige4 of 16
5. Da Brat & Mary J. Blige5 of 16
6. Da Brat & Mary J. Blige6 of 16
7. Mary J. Blige & Fan7 of 16
8. Mary J. Blige & Fan8 of 16
9. Mary J. Blige & Beyonce Alowishus9 of 16
10. Mary J. Blige & Fan10 of 16
11. Mary J. Blige11 of 16
12. Mary J. Blige & Fan12 of 16
13. Mary J. Blige13 of 16
14. Gary With Da Tea, Da Brat, Mary J. Blige & Headkrack14 of 16
15. Gary With Da Tea, Da Brat, Mary J. Blige & Headkrack15 of 16
16. Da Brat Does “Real Love” By Mary J. Blige!16 of 16
Kendu Isaacs Is Defnitely Salty Over Mary J. Blige’s BET Awards Performance was originally published on newsone.com