Elev8 Health

If you haven’t touched a vitamin since your Flinstone era, it’s about time you incorporate some beneficial vitamins into your daily routine

Buettner’s research shows that 20 percent of how long we live is dependent on our genes and the other 80 percent is lifestyle.

Understanding the underlying reasons behind such stagnation can help us craft an effective strategy to break free.

Peloton instructor Cliff Dwenger has launched a brand new ride series called "Gloriously Gospel" that will have your heart rate and your praise elevated.

According to the Center for Disease Control, 80% of all pregnancy-related deaths are preventable, but Black women are three times more likely to die from pregnancy-related causes than White women.

Studies show women and racial minorities are 30% more likely to experience misdiagnosis than their white male counterparts. Researchers call it an urgent health problem.

Tight muscles and lethargy can be a disastrous combination.