This week has been pretty hot, and by the looks of current weather trends, it’s not going to cool down any time soon.
Here are some locations in the Charlotte area to help you and your family beat the heat:
- Park and Recreation – Spray Grounds
- Clarks Creek Community Park – 5435 Hucks Road
- Captain Jack, Elizabeth Park – 1100 E. Trade St.
- Cordelia Park – 600 E. 24th St.
- First Ward Park – 309 E. Seventh St.
- Latta Park – 601 East Park Ave.
- Nevin Park – 6100 Statesville Rd.
- Romare Bearden Park – 300 S. Church St.
- West Charlotte Recreation Center – 2401 Kendall Drive
- Veterans Park – 2136 Central Ave.
- Time: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- Park and Recreation – Pools
- Double Oaks Family Aquatic Center – 2014 Statesville Ave.
- Cordelia Pool -2100 N. Davidson Street
- Double Oaks Family Aquatic Center – 12 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Cordelia Pool – 2 to 6 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Park and Recreation – Centers
- Bette Rae Thomas, 2921 Tuckaseegee Road
- David B. Waymer, 14008 Holbrooks Road
- Eastway Regional, 3150 Eastway Park Drive
- Mallard Creek, 2530 Johnston Oehler Road
- Ivory/Baker, 1920 Stroud Park Court
- Northern Regional Recreation Center 18121 Old Statesville Rd. Cornelius
- Revolution Park Sports Academy, 1225 Remount Road
- Tyvola Senior Center, 2225 Tyvola Road
Business hours are subject to change.
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Early Voting Locations And Times
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Praise Charlotte 100.9
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network