Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week returns this Friday with new and recurring restaurants. The event begins July 22 and ends July 31.
Featured restaurants will offer three-course, prix fixe dining.
Participating restaurants will be located in Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, and Stanly counties in North Carolina and York and Lancaster counties in South Carolina.
Here are the participating restaurants:
- Belmont / Gaston Co.
- Concord / Cabarrus Co.
- Cornelius / Huntersville / North Mecklenburg Co.
- Eastover / Myers Park
- Fort Mill / Lake Wylie / Rock Hill / York Co.
- Hickory / Catawba Co.
- Indian Land / Lancaster Co.
- Indian Trail / Union Co.
- LoSo (Lower South End)
- Madison Park / Montford Park
- Plaza Midwood
- Quail Hollow / Park Crossing
- Sardis Woods / Galleria
- South End
- South Perimeter / Ballantyne / Waverly
- SouthPark / Foxcroft
- Southwest Charlotte / Ayrsley
- Locust / Stanly Co.
- Statesville / Iredell Co.
- Uptown Charlotte
- Church & Union
- Aria Tuscan Grill
- BLT Steak
- Bernardin’s at Ratcliffe
- The Capital Grille
- Deluxe Fun Dining
- Estampa Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
- Forchetta Italian Kitchen
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
- La Belle Helene
- Red Salt by David Burke
- Rí Rá Irish Pub
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Uptown
- Sea Level NC
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
Alabama Riverboat Brawl Trial For Black Man Attacked Gets Scheduled