Two days after dropping a bombshell that she and pastor Chad Johnson are no longer engaged, Michelle Williams has issued another statement on the matter.
The Destiny’s Child singer apologized on her Instagram Story Sunday, Dec. 9, saying she wishes her former fiancé well on his future.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
“To @elevateint, and everybody in leadership that I met through @chadjohnson77, his family and friends. I am so sorry that I couldn’t be what I desired to be to your leader,” she wrote of Johnson’s non-for-profit organization and his loved ones. “To all the young ppl (and some old ones) that were hopeful and inspired by the love we had, I’m so sorry that I let you down! We were very public with our relationship, I felt it on my heart to say sorry! Chad is an awesome man with an awesome ministry and future!”
Williams, whose Instagram account was recently made private, posted a similar note to her Instagram Story Dec. 7.
“I still remain fearless. I guess I still remain single!” she said. “Things didn’t work out. The healing that needs to take place is a must! I don’t wanna destroy another relationship. Blessings to him, his family and ministry. #FEARLESS.”
CLICK HERE to read full story
- Prayers Up: Naya Rivera Is Identified As Body Found In California Lake
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Charlotte Virtual Career Fair Registration
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Company That Owns Lane Bryant Preparing To File For Bankruptcy, Closing 1,200 Stores
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
Pastor Chad Johnson Remains Silent as Michelle Williams Apologizes to His Family and Her Fans was originally published on praisecleveland.com