Two days after dropping a bombshell that she and pastor Chad Johnson are no longer engaged, Michelle Williams has issued another statement on the matter.
The Destiny’s Child singer apologized on her Instagram Story Sunday, Dec. 9, saying she wishes her former fiancé well on his future.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
“To @elevateint, and everybody in leadership that I met through @chadjohnson77, his family and friends. I am so sorry that I couldn’t be what I desired to be to your leader,” she wrote of Johnson’s non-for-profit organization and his loved ones. “To all the young ppl (and some old ones) that were hopeful and inspired by the love we had, I’m so sorry that I let you down! We were very public with our relationship, I felt it on my heart to say sorry! Chad is an awesome man with an awesome ministry and future!”
Williams, whose Instagram account was recently made private, posted a similar note to her Instagram Story Dec. 7.
“I still remain fearless. I guess I still remain single!” she said. “Things didn’t work out. The healing that needs to take place is a must! I don’t wanna destroy another relationship. Blessings to him, his family and ministry. #FEARLESS.”
CLICK HERE to read full story
- Donald Lawrence Inducted To NC Music Hall of Fame
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
- 10-Year-Old Black Girl Arrested And Handcuffed At School In Hawaii After Drawing Offensive Photo Of Her Bully
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Hey Girl, Let’s Talk! : Aging Parents
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
Pastor Chad Johnson Remains Silent as Michelle Williams Apologizes to His Family and Her Fans was originally published on praisecleveland.com