The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
The film focuses on Tamela as Kenni, a successful businesswoman who comes home to the quaint town of Columbia, S.C. for the first time in years. What she hopes will be a tranquil visit turns into her dealing with family drama and helping her old pal, Jessie, who is played by David, save his nascent wellness center.
“In this movie, David Mann is not the over the top, comedic guy that you guys are used to seeing,” actress Terri Vaughn explained exclusively to Atlanta Black Star of the film on Friday, Dec. 1. “He’s more of the straight guy, he has a heart. He does, still, some funny stuff but he’s mostly the straight man and he has some really vulnerable moments in this movie and I think the fans are going to be surprised by his work.”
But that doesn’t mean the flick is all serious. Vaughn promised fans are “going to cry, you’re going to laugh, you’re going to get mad, you’re gonna laugh some more.”
“It’s a good melting pot of a romantic comedy with family drama,” she adds.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
CLICK HERE to read full story
- September 27 – Today’s Birthdays
- Pfizer Boosters Approved For Meck County
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence After COVID Battle & Missing Report: ‘I Died’ [VIDEO]
- Right-Wing Support For Border Patrol Grows After Agents Whip Haitian Migrants With Horse Reins
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Megyn Kelly Has Sent The Internet Into A Frenzy With These Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
DAVID AND TAMELA MANN ROCKED THE HOUSE DOWN THE HOUSE IN TERRI VAUGHN’S ‘MERRY WISHMAS’ ON TV ONE was originally published on praisecleveland.com