Tyler Perry has announced the final stage tour for his beloved character “Madea” with Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Farewell Play Tour.
The nation-wide tour will kick off in Oakland, CA on January 18, and over the course of 4 months, Perry will bring his beloved characters to venues across the United States.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Tickets to January shows in Oakland, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas are on sale this Friday, November 16 at 12pm PT at Ticketmaster.com. On sale dates for all other cities to be announced soon. Stay tuned to venue announcements and local listings for further details.
Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Farewell Play Tour will be Perry’s 21st stage play. In addition to Perry, the play will star Tamela Mann, David Mann, and Cassi Davis. Perry made headlines last month when he announced that he would be hanging up Madea’s wig in 2019, with the expected final stage play and the upcoming film Madea’s Family Funeral, being released by Lionsgate on March 1, 2019.
- CMS to Tackle Athletics Eligibility Issues
- Charlotte FC to Host Chelsea FC This Summer
- Safety Tips to Prepare for Charlotte’s Upcoming Heat Wave
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- Buffalo Suspect's Family Blames COVID-19 For Shooting
- NC and Local Election Results
- How Sweet The Sound Advocates For Mental Health Awareness
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Primary Elections Decide Midterms In 5 States