Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
The second episode of Chad Loves Michelle, the reality series starring Destiny’s Child singer Michelle Williams and her fiancé Chad Johnson aired on OWN Sunday night with plenty of people raising concern about the couple, namely in regards to one argument which made it on camera for everyone to see.
The show depicts the couple’s road to newlywed bliss and the rocky road even that has been. In one clip, the two are having a discussion when Michelle brings up the topic of race, which Chad disapproves of.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
“I said something to him on the lines of ‘Well, Chad, because you are not Black you would not understand why I communicate the way I do. Maybe because you didn’t grow up around a lot of Black people.’ So that was very, very offensive to Chad,” Michelle recalled in the clip.
Johnson was so offended by the notion that he alluded to Michelle’s battles with mental health just to spite her.
“And this is not to justify it, but yesterday when we had the disagreement, he said ‘Did you take your meds today?’” Michelle told the counselor.
Johnson apologized for the remark and said that he lost his temper but that the remark had everything to do with he and Michelle’s racial differences. But is it a red flag for their marriage? Watch and judge for yourself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Do You Need To Be Tested For Covid-19? Visit These Testing Sites Today!
- Mecklenburg County Free Mask Distribution
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Louis Farrakhan Delivers July Fourth Address About The State Of Black People In America
- Charlotte Regional Business Alliance gets word out about 2020 US Census
- Revised List Of Fourth Of July Celebrations!
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]