Tasha Cobbs Leonard continues to innovate. While the rest of us are putting out t-shirts, Tasha announced on Instragram that this weekend she’ll be introducing a new line of eyewear named in honor of her father. “My Father was one of the kindest, most loving people you’d ever meet. He was a Pastor who honestly wanted nothing but the best for everyone. He would end each of our worship services by instructing the congregation to ‘Love Everybody.’ My Father was a living, breathing, example of God’s love in the earth! When people wear frames from the Fritz Eyewear Collection it is my desire that people are inspired to literally see things the way my Father, Fritz, saw them… through the lens of LOVE.”
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
The collection will debut this Saturday in the Essence Festival Celeb Zone from 3pm-6pm, which is also Tasha’s birthday!
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Here’s How Your Rent Can Boost Your Credit
- ‘Old School Sunday Dinner’ Pop-Up in Mallard Creek
- Today is National Happiness Happens Day!
- Back-to-School: Discounts Every College Should Know About
- Meck Co. Still High for COVID-19: Here’s How to Order Free Home Tests
- Charlotte Shelters Still In Need of Help As Animal Intake Increases
- Mecklenburg County Monkeypox Vaccination Waitlist Over 2,100