Tasha Cobbs Leonard continues to innovate. While the rest of us are putting out t-shirts, Tasha announced on Instragram that this weekend she’ll be introducing a new line of eyewear named in honor of her father. “My Father was one of the kindest, most loving people you’d ever meet. He was a Pastor who honestly wanted nothing but the best for everyone. He would end each of our worship services by instructing the congregation to ‘Love Everybody.’ My Father was a living, breathing, example of God’s love in the earth! When people wear frames from the Fritz Eyewear Collection it is my desire that people are inspired to literally see things the way my Father, Fritz, saw them… through the lens of LOVE.”
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
The collection will debut this Saturday in the Essence Festival Celeb Zone from 3pm-6pm, which is also Tasha’s birthday!
- ‘A Different World’ 35th Anniversary: How The Iconic HBCU Sitcom Still Influences Black Culture
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Farve’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Alpha Crown Community Festival to Feature Entertainment and Resources
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- ACC Headquarters Moving To Charlotte
- Two Confirmed Cases of West Nile Virus in Meck Co.
- Carolina Panthers To Face The New Orleans Saints Sunday