Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Poll Finds Half Of White Voters Would Cast Their Ballots For Trump Right Now
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- Are You Registered To Vote? Check Here!
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- Kevin Hart Speaks On Ellen DeGeneres Amid Racist And Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Show