Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
RELATED: Ericaism: What If God Asked You What You Wanted? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
RELATED: Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Details Set For Cyrus Carmack-Belton As Killer’s Violent Past Surfaces
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- McDonald’s Now Has ‘The Little Mermaid Toys’ In Happy Meals
- Charlotte Is One of Most Expensive Cities In NC
- Northlake Road Closed Due to Sinkhole
- Frontier Announces Fall and Winter ‘All-You-Can-Fly’ Passes
- DMV Adding Saturday Hours At Several Locations
- 18-Year-Old Missing After Jumping Off Bahamas Cruise Ship
Ericaism: The Great Test [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Salute To Seniors Digital Yearbook: Submit your photo to win a laptop!
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network