Easter just passed and Erica Campbell spoke about how at church the word was about missing your blessing. Before the resurrection people misunderstood God and cried about it. Sometimes we are so involved in things we miss our blessings.
GRIFF talked about the different emotions that led up to the resurrection. People were crying, upset, angry and then were joyful when he rose. In life we go through so much and different situations make us have different emotions. What was your Easter sermon about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ivanka Donates To Church Helping Displace Children At Border
- Press Secretary Dismissed From Virginia Restaurant
- Watch The Anita Baker Tribute Performance At The 2018 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Ava Duvernay, Spike Lee & More Of Black Hollywood Recreate The Iconic ‘Great Day In Harlem’ Portrait
- Joe Jackson Hospitalized With Terminal Cancer: ‘He Doesn’t Have Long’
- Multiple Lawsuits Filed Within Days Of Each Other Stress Black Outrage Over Racial Profiling
- Ferguson’s Economic Gap Remains Dangerously Wide, As Redevelopment Money Bypasses The Black Community
- Al Sharpton Called Out Trump Over Migrant Children In Harlem Separated From Their Parents
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]