Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel artist and is gearing up for his second season of his show with his wife. On the show they have cooking segments as well as fashion shows and so much more to draw in millenials. He likes the fact that he can show another side of themselves and how they live other days out of the week.
Bowman also spoke about the non-profit his mother-in-law is working on for abused women. Dee’s House Of Hope gives clothes, housing and more to women that are dealing with domestic abuse. He loves to help her with it because it is something so close to her heart and will help so many people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Happy Birthday – May 23
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Does Walmart Really Sell 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream?
- Tamela Mann Makes Music History With Nine Billboard Toppers
- Tips to Negotiate Your Rent as Charlotte Rent Prices Rise
- Charlotte Heatwave Coming to an End with Showers
- Michelle Obama Is Changing 'Culture Of Democracy'
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Lupe Fiasco Is Bringing Rap To MIT
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
How Tim Bowman Jr. And His Wife Are Showing A Different Side Of Themselves [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com