1. Donnie Mcclurkin is a registered Republican. (PR)
2. Condoleeza Rice is a registered Republican
3. Colin Powell served as U.S. Secretary of State under President George W. Bush
4. Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney
5. Zora Neale Hurston was a supporter of the Republican Party for much of her life
6. 50 Cent is a registered Republican. (PR)
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a registered Republican.
8. “Divorce Court” judge, Lynn Toler, is black and Republican.
9. Jimmie “JJ” Walker is a registered Republican. (PR)
10. Sheryl Underwood is a registered Republican. (PR)
11. Don King is a registered Republican. (PR)
12. Karl Malone is a registered Republican. (PR)
13. Bishop T.D. Jakes is a registered Republican. (AP)
14. Joseph C. Phillips is a registered Republican.
15. Wilt Chamberlain is a registered Republican. (AP)
16. Greg Anthony supports Mitt Romney.
17. Omarosa Manigault serves under the Trump Administration
18. Tony Dungy
The former NFL football player turned coach is an active Republican. He has regularly spoken out against gay marriage. People were angry when former President Obama asked him to be on the council of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
19. Mike Tyson
Tyson is known for his support of the Republican party over the years. He’s campaigned and supported Maryland Republican Senate candidate Lt. Governor Michael Steele.
20. Shaquille O’Neal
Although voting for Obama in 2012, he’s thrown his support behind former Gov. Chris Christe of New Jersey in 2013 for his re-election as governor.
21. Charles Barkley
The basketball legend has campaigned and supported the Republican party. Back in 1995, he spoke a lot about his connection with the party and even considered running for governor of Alabama as a Republican in 1998. He brought it up again in 2008.
22. Joseph C. Phillips
Joseph C Phillips is known for his role in the show “The Cosby Show” but has gone on to be known for his conservative Christian views. He has criticized the same-sex marriage appeal. He was the National Co-Chair of the African American Steering committee for the Bush Cheney campaign in 2004, and was named a member of the Republican National Committee’s African American Advisory Board.