10 Couples From The ’90s Still Together Today was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Everyone’s favorite ’90s couple, Will and Jada Smith, met on the set of his television show “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” when she auditioned for the role of his character’s girlfriend.
2. The couple is still happily married today with two kids and a slew of successful films under their belt.
3. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin met in 1990 at an audition for the TV pilot “Moe’s World” and hit it off immediately.
4. Eighteen years later, and the lovebirds are still married and best friends.
5. David and Victoria Beckham have been inseparable since their union in 1996.
6. Four children later, the Becks is still madly in love with Victoria, revealing in his autobiography, “My wife picked me out of a soccer sticker book. And I chose her off the telly … It felt straight away like we’d always been meant to be together.”
7. Magic Johnson and wife Cookie met as college freshmen at Michigan State in 1977.
8. Today, the couple is known as one of the most successful and philanthropic duos in entertainment.
9. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance met while students at the Yale School of Drama.
10. Seventeen years of marriage later, both Angela and Courtney have been able to balance marriage and work very well.
11. According to reports, the Obamas met when she was assigned to mentor him while they were associates at the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin.
12. Two kids and two presidential terms later, the pair is still in love.
13. Today the pair has three children and isn’t afraid to share their love for each other.
14. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matther Broderick tied the knot in 1997 after being introduced by Matthew’s brother.
15. Now, three children later, Carrie Bradshaw and Ferris Bueller are still inseparable.
16. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos met in 1995 as co-stars on “All My Children.”
17. Over 20 years later and the pair still look at each other like they just met.
18. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. were the “It” couple of the ’90s.