Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
It’s never a dull moment with Basketball dad LaVar Ball. The father of future number #1 draft pick Lonzo Ball stays in the news for his braggadocious comments around his 3 sons, his fight for partnership with shoe brands like Nike and Under Amour and his $500 dollar shoe. He always seems to top himself and today was no exception.
Ball was on the Fox Sports program The Herd with Colin Cowherd Wednesday and when co-host Kristine Leahy jumped in to comment, things got a bit tense. When asked how many pairs of shoes Ball’s “Big Baller Brand” has sold, he told Leahy to “Stay in your lane.” He also made the reporter “talk to his hand” and told Cowherd I don’t even worry about her over there.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
To top it off, for some reason Leahy felt that Ball was threatened her after LaVar said that “he never disrespect women but when you act like that something will come to you?” When she asked was Ball threatening her he replied “I don’t know, I’m not a psychic.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
I don’t claim to be the biggest LaVar Ball fan but I believe that the reporter was twisting his words. Also it didn’t seem like host Colin Cowherd had any problems with the two either. She knew what she was doing with the line of questioning and words directed towards Ball. However, LaVar could have handled a but differently. However, it puts more of a spotlight on Ball’s Big Baller Brand which in his eyes may be a win.
Sex, Guns & Violence: The Biggest Scandals In NBA History
1. Kobe Bryant Cheating and Rape AllegationsSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Nick Young Gets Put on Blast by D’Angelo RussellSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Derek Fisher and Matt Barnes Fight Over a WomanSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Malice at the PalaceSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Magic Johnson’s HIV AnnouncementSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Allen Iverson TrespassingSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Gilbert Arenas Brings a Gun to PracticeSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron’s MomSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Jordan’s Gambling HabitSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Donald Sterling Is the Most Hated Man in AmericaSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Jason Kidd Allegedly Beat His WifeSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Latrell Sprewell Choking His CoachSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Tony Parker Sleeping With Teammate’s WifeSource:Getty 13 of 13
[Watch] LaVar Ball Tells Fox Reporter To “Stay In Her Lane” was originally published on kysdc.com