Today’s Money Monday, Marsha Horton Barnes of The Finance Bar shared with us some suggestions for what to do with your tax return money!
- Set aside money for a nest egg
- Pay down a high interest bill
- Do something for yourself
- Spend it on something you need – dental work, car repair
- Start an itemized savings account
- Home improvement
- Invest into a small business you believe in
- Donate to a charitable cause
- Start a small business of your own
You can reach Marsha for more financial tips @thefinancebar on Instagram and Twitter or on Facebook at The Finance Bar.