Oprah Winfrey is feeling herself and we aren’t mad about it.
The 62-year-old is so pleased with her weight loss she revealed she wants her long-time beau, Stedman Graham, to do something he hasn’t done in awhile.
People has all the details about Oprah’s weight loss and how she feels in her new body. While on the red carpet for the series premiere of the OWN network series Queen Sugar, which debuts next week, she talked about shedding the pounds and what effect her new look has had on boyfriend Stedman.
“I would like him to pick me up and carry me to the pool,” she joked.
“I’ve lost enough weight, he can pick me up and carry me to the pool. I can straddle him without breaking his back.” Winfrey, 62, has yet to reveal her total weight loss, but she said in January that she had lost 26 lbs. And in May, the TV mogul said Weight Watchers has been a true lifestyle change.
Alright, Oprah! She does look fabulous these days, and what’s more important is you can tell she also feels good and is comfortable in her skin. Meanwhile, we are anxiously awaiting the premiere of Queen Sugar, which is sure to be one of fall’s best shows.
SOURCE: People | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. The classic ’70s layered look.Source: 1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source: 2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.Source: 3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.Source: 4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source: 5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source: 6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.Source: 7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.Source: 8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source: 9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source: 10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.Source: 11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.Source: 12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source: 13 of 13
Oprah Winfrey Basks In Weight Loss, Wants Stedman To ‘Carry Her To The Pool’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com