Tina Campbell is really sharing the abundance of happiness these days. The return of her hit series and upcoming award season is keeping her busy. Last season, we saw her dedication as a devoted mother and wife, evidenced by Tina’s vow renewal with husband Teddy Campbell, as the couple worked towards healing their marriage. The healing has continued and brought love and trust back into her life.
This week she posted the following lovey words to her husband:
I trust him to lead them because he trusts God to lead him. I saw God in action as HE transformed this grown man and i’ll never forget or doubt what I saw and what I continue to see daily. God is amazing and He has blown my mind with this man he blessed me with. He now leads by example because Jesus is his example and his family is honored to follow him. I hope and pray that all men in or near Los Angeles will attend this bible study. It’s one thing to say what God can do but it’s another thing to show others and then teach them what God taught you. You fell, you took responsibility, you rose, you changed, you overcame, and Im proud of you husband….Wifey😘s
In the next few weeks, Erica and Tina Campbell, as Mary Mary, will receive BMI’s prestigious “Trailblazers of Gospel Music”Award, in Atlanta. The show will be hosted by Yolanda Adams, and also honors Gospel legends BeBe & CeCe Winans.
Make sure to read:
- Mary Mary Returns For Season 5 And Celebrates Great Times
- Tina Campbell Delivers Announcement About 2016!
Fashionable Tina Campbell
1. New Day New Woman1 of 13
2. Tina Campbell Jazz Festival 20132 of 13
3. Full On Tina3 of 13
4. Tina 2012 Fashion Diva Expecting4 of 13
5. Tina Campbell with sister Erica In 20095 of 13
6. Tina Campbell at BET awards 20066 of 13
7. Tina Rocking Pink and yellow7 of 13
8. Tina attending 2009 Style Studio8 of 13
9. Grammys 20099 of 13
10. Erica and Tina Season 1 Mary Mary10 of 13
11. Tina NAACP Awards 201011 of 13
12. Tina Superbowl12 of 13
13. Tina Season 3 Mary Mary13 of 13
Make sure to share to join our Facebook family.
Tina Campbell Thanks The Lord For The Blessing Of A Godly Husband was originally published on elev8.hellobeautiful.com