Courtesy of Clash Daily Dot Com
The criminal record of 25 year old Baltimore man Freddie Gray, whom was taken into police custody after resisting arrest and ultimately succumbed to injuries he sustained while in their custody and the cause of a riot in Baltimore police record was released. There are a few narcotic possession arrests as well as burglary and theft. All the arrests did not lead to convictions. Here is the list of some arrests below.
- March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
- January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
- January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
- December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
- December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
- January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
- September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
- April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
After reading some of this information, what do you think about the situation? To read the full rap sheet, click on the link below.