At long last I have picked my top summer books for you to read. I really want to hear back what you think and if you are getting any of them. This season rings a hodge-podge of old love, new love, renewed romance, adventure and faith books.
Check out the list!
Summer Must Reads 2014
1. Kiss The Ring- Meesha Mink1 of 14
2. Looking For Trouble-Trice Hickman2 of 14
3. Losing To Wn- Michele Grant3 of 14
4. Fortune & Fame4 of 14
5. Breaking All My Rules- Trice Hickman5 of 14
6. Wife Extraodinaire6 of 14
7. Not My Wll7 of 14
8. The Perfect Affair8 of 14
9. Forever An Ex - Victoria Christopher Murray9 of 14
10. Love.Period- Rudy Rasmus10 of 14
11. Love.Period- Rudy Rasmus11 of 14
12. Hope In Front Of Me- Danny Gokey12 of 14
13. Hope In Front Of Me- Danny Gokey13 of 14
14. Embracing The Love14 of 14
Make sure to read:
- Spiritual Best Seller Book ‘The Shack’ To Be Movie Starring Idris, Forest And Oprah
- Movies That Matter: Heaven Is Real Dr. Frederick K.C. Price Reflects
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Secrets, Current Relationship Status, Popping The Question
- Meagan Good Triumphs Marriage And Affirms You Can Be Sexy And Saved
- Iyanla Vanzant Celebrates 25 Years Helping People Live Better Lives
Make sure that you like thisstory and share it with your fellow readers!