A 2015 clip from Omarion has resurfaced.
The clip has now turned into the ‘Omarion Challenge’. The “Omarion Challenge,” started when an old clip of him recently resurfaced doing a military, syncopated, which some consider inspired by a Michael Jackson-like move on stage.
Kirk Franklin took the challenge to church-literally. The original clip of Omarion was from his 2015 performance at Verizon’s “Now Playing” music tour. And as always, you never know what dance it next to become the new trend or challenge. TikTok users suddenly took interest on mocking the original moves!
Then it became a “challenge” and just took off, with a bunch of celebs joining in the fun.
Kirk Franklin performed the challenge with a full choir.
Text “NC” to 60796 to join Praise Charlotte mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- October 15 – Today’s Birthdays
- Hornets Sign Another Ball
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice For Agnes Tirop: Husband Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Kenyan Long Distance Runner
Kirk Franklin Just Took the Omarion Challenge to Church, Literally was originally published on praisephilly.com