Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
Recently, while on set of a music video for the “Easter” song he and Travis Greene collaborated on, he put in more work, teaching Travis Greene how to throw hands and box!
“What better thing to do when you’re on set then box?” Greene captioned the video. “Todd showed me the ropes a few days ago and now I’m pretty confident I could beat him up.”
Dulaney responded, “Mann we had so much fun shooting this together. I know you guys will love the video.”
Travis Greene and Todd Dulaney’s music video for “Easter” drops on Good Friday (April 2). Check out the fun moment they shared boxing on set below!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource:Getty 12 of 12
HEAD BACK TO GETUPERICA.COM
Watch: Todd Dulaney Teaches Travis Greene How To Box On Set of “Easter” Music Video was originally published on getuperica.com