Bishop Wesley Wiley of Resurrection Temple in Brooklyn, NY is all about spring cleaning, but not in the way you might be thinking of. Over the years, he’s helped people inside as well as outside the church to clean their mind, body and souls of unwanted things that could possibly be filling their spirit negatively.
Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
In the video up top, Wiley speaks about how we need to watch what we eat, say and think to detoxify our spirit.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As an example, he mentioned when people have the mindset that they’re always broke or in debt, it can take over their life.
Wiley said at that point, “Debt is in you.”
In the video, he always shares tips on how to cleanse your mind, body and spirit that will truly bless you. Later this year, get ready because Wiley will be releasing a new book called “I Made It On Broken Pieces,” which is focused on the story of Paul getting released from prison as well as people making it through the toughest times in life.
5 Inspirational Songs To Listen To When You're Discouraged
1. Mary Mary- 'Can't Give Up Now'Source:false 1 of 5
2. Marvin Sapp- 'Never Would Have Made It'Source:false 2 of 5
3. Maurette Brown Clark- 'It Ain't Over'3 of 5
4. Donald Lawrence - 'The Best Is Yet To Come'4 of 5
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- BET’s New ‘Sunday Best’ Judges Revealed [VIDEO]
How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com