Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Is Going Back To Reality Television
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- NCCU Falls To N. Dakota In NCAA
- Pastor John P. Kee Talks About Latest Project “I Made It Out”