Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- Why You Need An Eye Cream In Your Beauty Routine
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Let’s Fight About Some Of Y’all’s Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions
- Best Baby Must Haves Of 2019