Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Judge Bars Trumps Asylum Restriction
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment