Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stopping Violence with Love in the Streets
- Connecting Minority-Owned Businesses with Corporate Partners
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- “Welcome Home Ilhan!”: After “Send Her Back” Chants Rep. Omar Receives A Hero’s Return In Minnesota [VIDEO]
- A$AP Rocky Still Being Held In Sweden Prison And Is Facing Possible Indictment
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting