The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
In a series of videos that went viral over the weekend, Susan Westwood is seen harassing two African-American women in a parking lot on October 19th. At one point Westwood threatens, “Want me to bring out my concealed weapon, too? This is North Carolina, by the way.”
Mary Garris was visiting her sister Leisa at her south Charlotte home that night, and says when Mary went to leave, her car wouldn’t start so they called AAA. Westwood approached them, questioning what they were doing there, and was relentless and antagonistic in telling them they didn’t belong, saying, “Who are you? Do you live here? Is your boyfriend here? Is your baby daddy here? I’m white and I’m hot. I’m white and I’m hot.”
In the video, Westwood brags about making $125,000, however this morning 51-year-old Westwood has been fired from her job at Spectrum Enterprise and has issued a statement saying “The incident recorded in Charlotte is a blatant violation of Charter’s code of conduct and clearly disregards the company’s commitment to inclusion and respectful behavior. As such, Ms. Westwood’s employment with the company has been terminated, effective immediately.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
There are now four criminal summons for Westwood, including two counts of communicating threats and two counts of simple assault.
- Loving Her Legacy : Toni Morrison
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Mitigating Crohns Disease with Essential Spices
- Dave Chappelle Hand Delivers Tickets To NC Couple Scammed On Craigslist
- 21 Savage In First Interview Since ICE Arrest: ‘It Was Definitely Targeted’
- UNC-CH Drops Honor Court Case Over Silent Sam Statue
- Loving Her Legacy : Gloria Mayfield Banks
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Your List Of Free Weekend Community Events
- Take Our Music Survey And Win $150