It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready for it! He’s still thinking about his vacation in Brazil and while there discovered they still have phone booths. GRIFF couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the round booth and someone was actually using it. He doesn’t care for germs and didn’t want to touch the phone, but admired it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
GRIFF then spoke about the real prayer and took us down memory lane to discuss calling cards. He remembered being in high school and having a calling card and letting his friends use some of his minutes. GRIFF mentioned you would get in a lot of trouble for that and if you didn’t have a calling card you would be charged for long distant calls.
GRIFF couldn’t stop laughing about it, but it’s something a lot of kids won’t ever understand. GRIFF just shook his head in disbelief. Did you ever use a calling card?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Library Brings Books to Charlotte Communities with Limited Access
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Charlotte Expecting Less Than 2 Inches of Snow but Still Could Be Dangerous
- $2 Million Available for Organizations Helping At-Risk Youth
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com