Bible study can be held inside churches, community centers and many other places. It’s where people can come together talk about God and discuss certain passages in the Bible. According to CBN News, a retired minister could possibly face eviction for holding Bible study in his apartment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ken Hauge is being supported by First Liberty as they try to fight for him to conduct Bible study at his senior living community. Many of the residents wanted Hauge to start it because they’re unable to attend church. Having Bible study at the senior living community was going to bless them.
From week to week the Bible study group got bigger and they asked to use the community room. They were allowed at one point and then were told they couldn’t. Hauge was informed by management that if he continued he would be evicted from his apartment. He said, “For my wife and I, it’s sort of like resting in the eye of a hurricane. In the eye of the hurricane, it’s peaceful and quiet, just don’t get up against the walls.” We hope that the group can continue Bible study without someone being evicted.
- Ericaism: Who’s In Your Corner? [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Full Body Summer Workout [VIDEO]
- Pastor Held Armed Robber At Gunpoint Inside Church [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Family Of Joycelyn Savage Confronts R. Kelly Spokesperson At Heated Press Conference
- Murder Mystery: Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston Talk ‘Friends’, Making It Big & More
- Ericaism: What To Do With Broken Pieces [VIDEO]
- The D.R. Debate: These Celebrities Are Defending The Dominican Republic Despite Bizarre Deaths
- Toni Braxton Testifies Against Alleged Thief In $2.5 Million Jewelry Theft Case [VIDEO]
Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment was originally published on GetUpErica.com