In May, Andre Hal of the Houston Texans received news that changed his life. According to CBN News after practice one day he had blurry vision and needed to go to the doctor. Hal found out that he had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
At first doctors believed that he had brain cancer, but then they discovered the lymphoma in his armpit as well as the belly button. Hal prayed about it and said, “I had faith in God and confidence in myself and made sure I did everything I could to beat this.” Several months later the team physician, Dr. James Muntz made a statement saying, “Andre has made dramatic improvements and his treating physicians have declared his disease is presently in remission.”
The entire time he faced cancer Hal continued to work out and was determined to get back on the field. Head coach Bill O’Brien during an interview with ESPN said, “Dre never wavered in his belief he would beat it. And he has.” Hal mentioned that he could feel his body getting better and is excited to know that he could possibly return to the field this season.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Jesus Saves: K-Ci Hailey Debuts New Inspirational Song [VIDEO]
- Brian McKnight Reveals Why ‘Exodus’ Is His Last Album, What It Was Like Recording With Kobe Bryant & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- NBA Rising Star Jonathan Isaac Becomes Only Player To Stand For The National Anthem
- Biopic On The Way? Brandy Discusses Finding Her Place In Music After 26 Years In The Industry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamika Mallory Calls On Rappers To Stop Working With Music Producer Who Defended Breonna Taylor’s Killers With Lies
- Mental Illness is No Laughing Matter
Andre Hal Of The Houston Texans Praises God After Cancer Goes Into Remission was originally published on getuperica.com