Do you plan out what you’re doing from day to day? Erica Campbell spoke about procrastination and how it can stop our progress in our lives. She mentioned that she tries to plan out the hours in her day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica dedicates 6 hours to sleep if she can, 2 hours to work out, 3 hours or so in traffic, 8 hours to work and that leaves her with 5 hours. During the 5 hours she prays, eats, have fun with her family and other things. The randomness through the day is what can hurt us sometimes or us focusing on social media for hours on end.
RELATED: Ericaism: Never Do It So They Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
She wants you to stop wasting your time on nothing and write out what you want to do to try and accomplish everything. Make better use of your time and don’t allow the enemy to steal it. When you plan out things it can push you closer to progress. Write, plan and manage your time the best you can!
RELATED: Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Top 16 Black Cartoons Of All-Time
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Paid parking in Uptown & South End starts Saturday
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- Researchers find new information behind coffee and heart risks
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Ericaism: Manage Your Time [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks From The 95th Annual Oscars
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week
Bishop Lamor Whitehead Allegedly Falsified Bank Records To Finance Million-Dollar Mansion
Gospel Star’s Ex-Wife Takes To Social Media To Call Husband Out
Gospel Music Legend Tyrone Porter Passes Away
Trailer For Youth Choir Comedy Film “Praise This” Starring Chloe Bailey, Jekalyn Carr and More